Sunday, July 10, 2011

OPENING SCENE REPLICAS

On November 21,1992, Vernon Bowdish president of OPENING SCENE REPLICAS, a company based in Flowery Branch, GA. that made Famous Fictional Houses in Miniature, contacted me for information on my advertising rates for my PRINT DARK SHADOWS FANZINE, SHADOWS OF THE NIGHT. A catalog was supplied to me showing the replicas of THE OLD HOUSE, COLLINWOOD and THE COLLINS MAUSOLEUM for use in my publication. The Company no longer makes these ROOM BOXES. They sold for the following prices -


THE OLD HOUSE 24lbs. $155.00

COLLINS MAUSOLEUM 21lbs. $115.00

COLLINWOOD GREAT HALL 32lbs. $165.00



2 comments:

  1. i never seen them before...my DS dolls would be perfect in those...too bad i didnt know of them!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just bought the opening scenes replicas of the Stratford Inn lobby. Does anyone have information on this kit? TIA

    ReplyDelete