Friday, July 22, 2011

From BLOG OF DARK SHADOWS

Stunts of Dark Shadows

July 19, 2011 by Ed Gross  
Eunice Huthart, who has stunt doubled for Angelina Jolie on Lara Croft: Tomb Raider as well as the recent Salt, is currently handling stunts on Tim Burton’s Dark Shadows – and she claims to be having the time of her life.
   The Liverpool Echo has done a profile of this Liverpool native stunt lady, whose other credits have included GoldenEye, Titanic, Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. “I still wake up every day and I have to pinch myself that I’m getting paid, because it’s a bonus. I just feel like I’m playing and enjoying myself.” Which isn’t to say that the hours aren’t long:  “I’m coordinating all the stunt work [on Dark Shadows] so it means long days.  I’m constantly challenging myself to bring my best work to set. It’s hard work, but it’s a great laugh.  I have a nice time working on every film I do. I just remember working with great people like Angie. Working with Johnny Depp is great; he wants to hear about the football. Everybody’s dead normal.” With Dark Shadows, would you expect anything else?

PLEASE VISIT BLOG OF DARK SHADOWS @ http://www.blogofdarkshadows.com

No comments:

Post a Comment