Saturday, May 7, 2011

More From E BAY




RARE MINT OLD STOCK NIGHT OF DARK SHADOWS BADGE BUTTON





THIS IS NOT A DVD OR VIDEO!


From 1971, this is an ORIGINAL studio issued badge or button for the release of Night Of Dark Shadows.  Measuring in at about 2 inches in diameter, the overall condition is mint old stock.  NO pinholes.  NO cello tape.  NO tears.More In The Attic does not appear on the actual item itself.
SEE MY OTHER VINTAGE HORROR MOVIE ITEMS CURRENTLY LISTED IN MY EBAY STORE!  BORIS KARLOFF LON CHANEY BELA LUGOSI AIP HAMMER AND UNIVERSAL HORROR AND MORE! 
I NEVER CHARGE A HANDLING FEE BECAUSE I LOVE TO HANDLE WHAT I SELL!



I kindly accept Paypal.



Buyer agrees to pay $4 airmail shipping to the U.S.A., $7 overseas (sorry shipping rates for overseas buyers have gone up slightly) and $3 within Canada. This includes a brand new bubble envelope along with STIFF custom cut cardboard and the words PHOTOS DO NOT BEND riddled all over the parcel. YES I COMBINE SHIPPING. If you checkout and Ebay's checkout system does not allow you to combine and you overpay in shipping, no worries........I will refund you the difference.

Welcome to More In The Attic. My name is D'Arcy More and I have been selling on eBay full time now for the past 10 years. This is a hobby that turned into a full time gig for me and I am a one man operation. I pack, scan, ship, email and even custom cut the cardboard used for packing. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment